Mortgage Protection Insurance
We can help your family protect one of the most valuable assets you will ever own.
What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
3 Simple Plans
- The “Bronze Plan” This plan will provide your family and loved ones the option for a completely free and clear Mortgage in the event of your Death tailored to your 15, 20, or 30-year Mortgage. Your beneficiary of choice to pay off your Mortgage will also receive those sums free of Federal Income Tax.
- The “Silver Plan” adds to the value of the “The Bronze Plan” but has additional Living Benefits too that might cover a chronic or critical illness or medical conditions. Are you thinking of paying off your Mortgage early but don’t want to be stuck at the Mercy of the Bank with Super High Monthly Payments?
- The “Platinum Plan” All the benefits of the “Silver Plan” including Accelerated Death Benefit in case you have terminal illness and need money. A retirement benefit to where we can structure your Mortgage Protection Insurance into a Tax Free income stream down the road for you as well.
About Best Benefit Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
We are a digital agency that embraces the technology that allows us to represent all of the highly rated insurance carriers.
We are constantly busy, searching out financially stable carriers taht can offer the best and most affordable solutions for our clients.
We take time to listen to your needs to deliver solutions designed just for you.
Our Other Lines of Insurance
BBI Financial proudly offers customized, affordable insurance products focused on your needs in the following areas
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Plans
Lets Get Started
or fill out the quick form below.
Are you ready to proceed? Still have questions that we need to address for you? Let us know how can help deliver results with your email campaigns.
By completing and returning this form, you give your explicit written consent to contact you regarding the plans provided via text message or phone call. This service is free to you. But message and adata rates may apply. You can revoke this consent at any time.
If you have any questions, please call (800) 958-1525